Explore Malaga, the capital of Costa del Sol with this 24-hour ticket aboard a City Sightseeing open-top, double-decker bus. You’ll see
all the main sights of Malaga as you hop-on and hop-off 14 conveniently located stops around the city, as many times as you like during
Explore Malaga, the capital of Costa del Sol with this 24-hour ticket aboard a City Sightseeing open-top, double-decker bus. You’ll see all the main sights of Malaga as you hop-on and hop-off 14 conveniently located stops around the city, as many times as you like during the tour. Malaga boasts pretty streets, leafy boulevards and lush gardens. Find out why the City’s Cathedral is called ‘La Manquita’ - the one armed lady!. The bus departs every 30 minutes from each stop. With great views from the top of the bus, strategically placed stops and an interesting commentary, this truly is the best way to see the sights of Malaga.
Cruise Specific Information: Guests whom are arriving in to Malaga will be required to walk to the closest City Sightseeing Malaga bus stop 7 La Farola, which is approx. 700m from the Malaga Cruise Terminal. This is an approx. 10-minute walk from the Cruise Terminal. Guests are encouraged to walk towards the Lighthouse which is visible; this will be where bus stop 7 La Farola is located.
- First Tour: 09:40 // Last Tour: 18:00 (Winter) 19:00 (Spring/Autumn) 20:00 (Summer).
- Duration: 80 minutes. // Frequency: 30 minutes.
- Commentary: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Russian.
Tour Stops RED LINE:
1. Renfe / Vialia Train Station,
2. Centro de Arte,
3. Puerto Alborania Museum,
4. Plaza de la Marina Main street,
5. Paseo del Parque Auditorio,
6. Centro Pompidou Málaga,
7. Paseo de la Farola La Lighthouse,
8. Playa de la Malagueta Beach la Malagueta,
9. Plaza de Toros Bull Ring,
10. Castillo de Gibralfaro Castle,
11. Basílica de Sta. María de la Victoria Church,
12. Plaza de la Merced,
13. Museo Carmen Thyssen,
14. Avenida Andalucía.
Tour Stops GREEN LINE:
1. Bus Station,
2. Renfe / Vialia,
3. Automobile Museum,
4. Botanical Garden,
5. Malaga Football Museum.
Every day: 09:40 - 18:00 (Winter)//19:00 (Spring/Autumn)//20:00 (Summer)
Booking with 24 hours in advance
Valued added extras
The tickets of the museums
Enjoy a bus tour of the city from the top deck and make the most of your stay in Málaga!